Tag Manager

Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Faves

I am REALLY trying to be better about writing more.  It's difficult sometimes; when I have the time I don't have the urge and when I have the urge, I don't have the time.  The bottom line is that I procrastinate entirely too much sometimes.  Procrastinators of the world UNITE!  Tomorrow!

Anywho, I'm going to try to do a weekly Friday Faves where I just kind of recap the week of things that stood out or that I liked.  I just might have to get a pool going to see how many consecutive Fridays in a row I can keep it going!  Here we go!

ONE
These guys (or girls!).  I LOVE having fosters.  I love snuggling them up and socializing them and then giving them back when they get all adolescenty and snotty.



TWO
Three-day weekends.  Whenever I can take extra time off without having to use my personal bank, it's all good!  This is me right about now waiting to leave work:




THREE
My wonderful husband!  He loves me unconditionally and has proven that this week.  He's amazing and I don't know what I would do without him.




FOUR
Peace in my house during PMS week.  With three daughters and myself living under one roof, things can get a little dicey at LEAST once a month during that wonderful time.  This week, this week is PMS week but it hasn't been as near chaotic as it can be.  Substitute chocolate for mac and cheese and the picture below is a perfect example of occurrences at my house.


FIVE
Even given the emotions that number 4 brings, I love my family.



Everyone have a great and wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

well goodness those fosters are adorable.. :)

It is always good to stop and remember all that is going well.. I need to do that more often.